Where can I find out about participation and financial and legal issues?

1. The association Mittendrin takes care of the needs of families and offers various courses (e.g. sibling courses) and mentoring groups and answers questions about the participation of your children free of charge.

2. The EUTB offers independent consultation for the participation of handicapped people. The association advises all humans with handicap, humans threatened by handicap and in addition its members support free of charge nationwide in all questions to the rehablitation and participation. The head of the centre in Hannover is Mrs. Buchmann: kathrin.buchmann@bskhannover-ev.org

Last update on 18. February 2019 by Admin.

Go back