Where do I apply for early childhood intervention as a refugee?

I will be happy to assist you with your application and answer any questions you may have.

For the Region Hannover

Please complete the application form and file it with your local social welfare office:

Sozialamt Laatzen

Sozialamt Pattensen

Sozialamt Springe

Sozialamt Hemmingen

Sozialamt Gehrden

The Social Medicine Team will contact you and make an appointment to examine your child. The doctors of the Social Medicine Team will determine the need for support.

For the Municipality of Hildesheim

Please complete the following application form and send it to:

Landkreis Hildesheim
FD403 - Team Eingliederungshilfe
Bischoff-Janssen-Straße 31
31134 Hildesheim

Then you can make an appointment with me so that the session can begin.

Last update on 8. December 2019 by Admin.

Go back