Get your seat now!
I will be happy to help you with your application!
Call me: 01578 5477349
or send me an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mobile early childhood intervention in Laatzen, Hemmingen, Sarstedt and around
Living together, developing together
What is curative education and early intervention?
This intervention represents a comprehensive support of your child in his or her personal development (mental, spiritual and physical) and offers advice for his or her caregivers, such as legal guardians and tutors in everyday life. The support and discussions take place at your child's home or/and in the respective care facility. Children of all ages from birth to enrolment are admitted who live in the communities of Laatzen, Hemmingen, Pattensen and Springe.
Who pays for the intervention?
Early childhood intervention in curative education is completely taken over by the social welfare office. Self-payment is also possible.
Be yourself the change you wish for this world." (Ghandi)
Areas of Intervention
- Social behaviour
- Communication, the understanding
- Playing behaviour
- Emotional state of mind
Gaining the ability to act in everyday life
- Playing in and with the water
- Finding help for going to bed and falling asleep
- Seek help for eating or feeding
- Sensory integration therapy (SI) according to Ayres
- Psychomotoric according to Aucouturier
- Improved body awareness
- Coordination of body and hands
- Endurance and strength dosage
- Improved sleep-wake rhythm
- Participation in everyday life
Playing with friends
- Memory and logic games
- Colour and number games
- Curative play
- Role plays
- Rule understanding
Listening and understanding each other
- Language games
- Songs, finger games, rhymes
- Use of gestures to accompany spoken language
- Use of picture and photo cards according to TEACCH
- Listen to others
- Getting to know words
- Communicate desires
- Gain fun by talking